I just found out about this great contest. Check it out if you love great Llama and Alpaca yarn.
1. You get your name in the drawing pot once for posting the contest on your website or blog. You can use this button with the URL address for this blog post. Just email her at email@example.com with the URL of where it is.
2. You can get your name entered a second time by going to the website, www.amiayarncompany.com, and then emailing her the color name of any yarn product on the site.
3. You can get your name entered a THIRD time by sending her a picture of ANYTHING you have knit out of alpaca or spun from alpaca roving (alpaca blends are ok too). She will not do anything with the pictures except look at them so no need to worry about your pictures being used for any other purpose. She wants to see what kinds of things you have made with alpaca and you want your name entered in the contest three times, right?
4. You can only be entered a maximum of three times.
There will be four prizes determined by a drawing of names.
- First place is 5 SKEINS of hand dyed 100% alpaca in colorway "Butterscotch".
- Second place is a $40 gift certificate for Amia Yarn Company good for any purchase (cannot be used in conjunction with any other discount).
- Third place is a $20 gift certificate for Amia Yarn Company good for any purchase (cannot be used in conjunction with any other discount).
- Fourth place is free shipping on any order from Amia Yarn Company.
So, what do you think? Easy, right? The contest starts now and will go until July 31st at midnight. Winners will be posted the first week of August. Good luck!!!!