Sunday, July 24, 2011

A DAY IN THE LIFE OF AN ADJUSTER

We get so little time off . On that one day, I do the laundry, do a little grocery shopping., cook so I can have something to heat up after working 12 or more hours a day. Fit in a little knitting or sewing , if possible.This is my West of Miami shawl, the pattern is Miami Vice. I have 22 more rows and the border to go.

However, we always need something to calm our nerves and try to come down from the hectic week.

I think we found it, ZIPLINE baby. This was more fun than you can ever imagine. Go here is you want to see more pictures.



We went to Foxfire Mountain. I have to admit that I was enjoying the speed so much that I kept forgetting to slow down and took out the catcher twice. I went with two co-workers and had the time of my life. Would I do it again.....IN A HEART BEAT.

No comments: