Sunday, January 19, 2014

Go Fly A Kite

I attended the 17th Annual Sport Kite Flying Championships on the beach of the Treasure Island hotel.  The competitors earns points toward the Eastern League competition.

The day was cloudy and at times, there was no wind.  The announcer stated that the champions practice in a gym so they do not need the wind to perform. All I can say is WOW!!!


The video above shows what one of the  competitors could do in the kite ballet competition.  They actually made the kites dance to the music.








Earlier in the week I attended the Tampa RV Show, not to buy an RV but to get some new toys for Miss Kitty.   I had a chance to stop by the Nexus exhibit to say hello.  Along the way, I ran into these characters.


 It told my daughter that I was buying this to go under my awning.....
I think she believed me.

Until my next adventure.....





No comments: