Monday, December 21, 2009

Only 4 days until Christmas






I had all my Christmas shipping done months ago except for a couple of Amazon gift certificates that I am going to email. It is just trying to get the Christmas presents I am knitting finished. I had planned to weave some scarves and towels but that went out the window.

My daughters fair isle mittens called Deep in the Forest

are finished, my label sewn in and all ends weaved in. YEAH!!!!!

My son's fingerless mittens are finished, I just have to weave in the ends. His hat was done awhile back. I will have to take a picture to post. I also made him a hot water bottle cover. As for my son-in-law, I made him a pair of knucks and an earflap hat. My aunt got a beret and a fan neck scarf.

I really want to make a pair of fingerless mittens for a good friend. I do have 4 days. I can do it.....I can do it........

3 comments:

Vicki Boster said...

Louise - your creations are amazing. Those mittens are the most beautiful thing ever - How lucky is T! I cannnot believe you made all that for Christmas in addition to all that you do. I would consider my self proud if I could have made just one of them! Your family is so very blest to have you make things for them---
Vicki

kids bedding said...

nice post

Justin said...

Good work!I like it.

The human foot is highly functional. It is important to find a shoe that understanding how the foot works. In my personal experience, one of them is the adidas shoes.Do you like athletic? Where you buy your athletic shoes? Do you know any shop offering aiddas outlet? Well, yesterday, I found one, very nice.www.adidasunion.com