Sunday, January 21, 2007

Purse 2 Questionnaire

Hi everyone,

Here is the answers to the questionnaire for the Purse Exchange 2. I have heard from the lady that I have and checked out her blog.
1. What is/are your favorite yarn/s to knit with? What fibers do you absolutely *not* like?
I like sock yarns, hand dyed ...I really do not have a fiber that I absolutely do not like. You can find something to do with all of it.

2. What do you use to store your needles/hooks in? I do not have a good needle storage. I most have the 12" circulars for my socks and double pointed. I just throw what I need in a baggie.

3. How long have you been knitting & how did you learn? Would you consider your skill level to be beginner, intermediate or advanced?
I have been knitting continueously for a couple of years. A lady showed me how quite a few years ago but I did not start knitting regularly until I wanted to make socks. I would consider myself an intermediate.

4. Do you have an Amazon or other online wish list?
NO

5. What's your favorite scent? (for candles, bath products, etc.)

Peach

6. Do you have a sweet tooth? Favorite candy? chocolate with nuts

7. What other crafts or Do-It-Yourself things do you like to do? Do you spin?
I weave, crochet, love working with Paint Shop Pro to make signature tags and digital scrapbook pages, machine embroidery. I spin but I am not very good. It would probably help if I stuck to it.

8. What's your favorite color(s)? Any colors you just can't stand?
I live red, white, purple, green, yellow. The only color that I do not care for but can not say I hate, is orange.
9. What is your family situation? Do you have any pets?
I am a single mom of two grown children. I have no pets.

10. What is/are your favorite item/s to knit?
socks

11. What are you knitting right now?
socks and a purse

12. Do you prefer straight or circular needles? Bamboo, aluminum, plastic?
circular. bamboo, aluminum, plastic-whatever does the job

13. Is there anything that you collect?
I collect yarn..but I also collect the procelain Christmas miniature houses. Most of mine is Department 56 but I buy what I like.

1 comment:

The Lone Beader® said...

Happy Birthday, Teantae's Mom!!! =:)