I joined a Coffee exchange but have not heard from my partner. She maybe MIA. I will wait until next week and then I will let the exchange hostess know.
The exchange hostess asked everyone to share their favorite coffee mugs. I have two. One I have only had a few months but find I use a lot now and the glass one I have had a very long time. They both keep the coffee nice and hot. The brown and blue one is about to take a trip. I am being sent to work in Lousiana on Sunday so this cup is packed. I hate the plain cups in the extended stays we are housed in.
Also, we were asked to show our favorite coffee spot. I live in a town with one stop light, a blinking light at the end of my street, a grocery store, and 2 pizza shops. They also have 2 coffee shops that are as different as night and day. One is a combination religious gift shop and coffee shop. They have a comfy sofa and lots of chairs and tables. They have a few pieces of dessert and bagels if you get their early. Every time you go in, there is a different person working so you never get to know the staff.
The other shop has one table and two chairs, lots of delicious desserts and of course, coffee. This second shop is called Main Street Sweets and is owned by two very nice ladies, Wendy and Jennifer.
I truly like the atmosphere of this shop, it is a 5 minute walk away and you can buy bite size desserts for 50 cents. So if you have not guessed, my favorite shop is Main Street Sweets. I went down to take these pictures today and get a cup of their Gingerbread Latte and found myself walking back not only with the Latte but a piece of some delicious pecan something. Made the trip worthwhile.
The exchange also asked that you complete a questionnaire on your blog or the exchange blog.
Here is the answers to my questionnaire:
1. WHOLE BEAN OR GROUND: ground. It is easier for me since I am in hotels most of the time.
2. FULLY-LOADED OR DECAF: Fully loaded of course...is there any other kind?
3. REGULAR OR FLAVORED: I prefer Flavored.
4. HOW DO YOU DRINK YOUR COFFEE: Lots of half and half with Splenda
5. FAVORITE COFFEE EVER: Creme Brulee..Unfortunately, I have not found a place near me that sells it.
6. ARE YOU FUSSY ABOUT YOUR COFFEE OR WILL ANY OLD BEAN DO: I am a little fussy
7. FAVORITE TREATS TO HAVE WITH YOUR COFFEE: Oatmeal or Peanut Butter cookies
8. ANYTHING ELSE ABOUT YOUR COFFEE PREFERENCES: No
9. YARN/FIBER YOU LOVE: Natural fibers
10. YARN/FIBER YOU HATE: Synthetics
11.WHAT'S ON YOUR NEEDLES: I have three projects going, socks-fingerless mittens-a purse
12. FAVORITE COLORS: Everything
13. ALLERGIES: No
14. ANYTHING YOU REALLY LOVE, REALLY DON'T LIKE, OR JUST NEED TO GET OFF YOUR CHEST: I have to go back to work and it is not fair. I will have to fight with the masses to fly home for Christmas and then back to work the day after New Year.
Also, I am looking for a wife for my son...he has a great job, loves to travel and have fun. No stuck in the muds need to apply.
Until next time...have a great day